Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update on Jules

I feel like we are making progress today.



This morning I called the C. County Sherriff office and got the name of the person who is handing another case involving the Bastard. All I did was call the general Sherriff's number, and say I had some information involving *insert the Bastards name here* that the Office might find helpful and would like to speak to the officer. They coudn't find a recent case, but an older case and gave me the officer's name, a number to reach her at, and the case number. Ma seemed to be shocked that I was able to get that much information, but I felt that was progress. I called and left a message for both the officer and the police chief and this evening I got to speak to the officer.



She was *shocked* that he hasn't been arrested yet, or even QUESTIONED. She was not happy at all. We went through everything with her over the phone, gave her the case numbers, and any and all information we had. She said that was going to work on the tonight, be in contact with the offier/investigator from P. County and give us a call back tomorrow with what she has found out. She sounded like she was disguested with how P. County was handling these things and I'm hopeful that things will be progressing now.



In other news we got the Order of Protection signed and the judge said that the Bastard can not request a court hearing to dispute the Order for Protection. I thought that was a VERY good thing.

I finally feel like we are moving forward.

No comments: