Monday, January 28, 2008

Back at it again

I've decided that it's time to get back on Sparkpeople and start exercising and using that treadmill that we bought last year.

I noticed that my clothes were starting to get a little tight and my double chin has made an appearance again. I'm not liking it, so I decided that starting today I'm going to start following my plan again. Well the only plan before was eating between 1200-1550 calories a day. I'm going to do that again and also use my treadmill.

I haven't weighed myself yet, but I should do that tomorrow morning. Also measure myself again. I was doing so good too, and then I started to indulge too much into the sweets and snacky stuff and not drinking my water.

When all is said and done today I will have had 1264 calories, 214 carbs, 23 grams of fat, and 47 grams of protein. All of them are within my recommended ranges at Sparkpeople, except for fat. My fat there was 27 grams for the low end. I'm not going to worry about that though, it's only 4 grams off.

I actually had to add a couple snacky things in today since with my meals, I was under on calories. Which is a good thing, since when I work until 10 p.m. I tend to snack to stay awake.

I hope this works again, especially with the added exercise in. :)

1 comment:

Jason said...

I'm here to help... as well as give up sweets!