Thursday, January 17, 2008

Progress!

I finally feel like we are making more headway here!

Ma got a call back this evening from the Officer in C. County where the case was transferred. I feel like we are making progress!

Tomorrow the Bastard will be served with the restraining order and he will be interrogated for what he did to Jules. This is great news, considering that they still do not have the paperwork from P. County, other than what the Victim's advocate group sent to them when the case was transferred.

The officer is having everyone step up the investigation on the other case against the Bastard and hopes to have him behind bars no later than next week. That is still too long in my opinion, but it's better than nothing. I have a feeling that if P. County was still handling the investigation we wouldn't be even close to this far.

Progress is being made. I can't tell you how wonderful that feels.

No comments: