Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 21 {All about me}













Day 21

This isn't a "good" picture, but I like it. You can tell a lot about me by this one picture.

~I love my music. I have Itunes up on my laptop here, and either the ipod of my laptop is always playing music.

~Even though I'm 24, I still wear bright clothes, and fun shirts.

~I'm always fussing with my hair. It doesn't matter if it's wet or dry, I'm always messing with it. I wish I didn't have curly hair.

~Somedays it's just fun to watch it snow out the window.

~The picture in the background is Kenny Chesney. It never hurts to have some eye candy around. ;) I'm also a huge country music fan, though I listen to just about anything.

~Right behind the calendar on my desk is a Dwight Schrute bobblehead. That is my all time favorite TV show.

~I'm working on trimming down my pictures that I printed out today in hopes to scrapbook them.

~To my right in the cabinet is a bunch of scrapbooking stuff. One of my hobbies.

~Peeking out behind my laptop is a ruler which I always seem to lose. I try to be organized, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

~I have to have pens, markers, and scissors nearby. I always seem to be grabbing them.

No comments: