Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thinking again

I've been thinking again about starting up an Etsy store. Except this time, I think I'm actually going to do it, lol.

I did some searching today and a lot of the scrapbook-ey type things that are on there are completely different than my style. So I'm thinking that I need to make up some things. I have a TON of stuff that I have bought to alter and create and think I'm going to do that now. When I was selling my altered paint cans here at work I made up a ton of them, and sold quite a few. I do have some left that I haven't sold. I think I'm going to pull them out and see if I can't add something to them to give them a little punch. Who knows if they will sell or not, but hey it's worth a try since they are just sitting upstairs, lol. I also altered a couple picture frames too.

Then comes the hard part of pricing stuff. I want my prices to be reasonable and not scare people away, but also I don't want to undervalue myself.

I already created an Etsy account too. So that part is done. Next part, taking pictures, and listing items. I think this is going to a be a fun adventure. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEy-
That sounds great, I'm sure you will do well. You are creative.

I have started making my wedding scrap book, using the 200 cards as scrapping materials but I"m kinda stuck, maybe the next time you are up north you can stop by and give me some pointers....