Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Answers

Ok, here are the answers to the questions.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Five years......let's see, hopefully a mom, would love to be living in the country somewhere. Realistically, we would more than likely still be in this house, but the bathroom and kitchen would be updated and so would the outside of the house. I would be working part time. I see myself much happier than I am now, and actively attending church and being content with my life.

In Ten?
Ten years, wow. By then I would hopefully be a mom, as long as it's in God's plan for me. I hope to be living in the country somewhere by then. Either outside of Roch, up north by my family, or even out of state somewhere. As long as it's the country I wouldn't care. By this time I would be either a stay at home wife or mom. Jason and I would be close to completely debt free (house is the only think I'm thinking that we would be paying on still). I would be active in church/community doing volunteer work, enjoying my time.

What do you like best about your current job (or previous jobs).
Let's see...what do I like best about my current job. I love creating PowerPoint presentations, signs, fliers, documents, spreadsheets, doing anything creative like that.

What milestones are you waiting for? (I look forward to each day but usually because there is something coming up that excites me, but at the moment, I'm in a lul and each day seems the same...)
Right now, I'm looking forward to taking off next Thursday and Friday and staying with Jason in a hotel up in the cities. Last time we stayed up there, we really reconnected and had a blast. I hope that we do the same there.

what kind of cookies are your favorite?
I love my homemade chocolate chip cookies, but I also love Molasses cookies and Snickerdoodles. Wait, does dough count? I much prefer cookie dough to actual cookies, LOL. :)

I have been struggling with my rubons lately. Is it the brand that makes the difference or do you have any tips to get them to come off any easier? I have a tool just for rubons, and have even used those silly sticks. Maybe it is just me! LOL
I LOVE rubons!!! They are my favorite scrapbook accessory and I have a TON of them. I really like the Doodlebug and Basic Grey rubons. I have found that if they are older, then they do tend to crack or chip and are harder to use. Also I CAN NOT get the Heidi Swapp rubons to work AT ALL. I find that the brand name ones work better, what brand are you using? Personally, I have bought a tool and find that the popsicle sticks work better for me. Let me know if I can be of any more help. I want you to love rubons as much as I do!!!

How hard is one of those tools to do eyelets and grommets to use on paper? Looks cool ~ just scared to try! LOL
It really is easy! I LOVE the cropodile, but it can only go in paper so far. For doing eyelets anywhere on the page, I like the Silent Setter by ProvoCraft. It's easy to use and best of all quiet and requires no pounding. If your scared to try it, practice setting some eyelets on a scrap piece of paper. Eyelets are cheap. :)

What song did you post the video to?
The song was "Stand" by Rascal Flatts. I think that is my theme song right now. :)

That was fun. :) If anyone has any more questions, especially about crafting/scrapbooking ask away. I would love to answer them. I love talking about scrapbooking, LOL. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever think about looking into the red cross? (a mix of the volunteering and missionary stuff)
My mom goes every now and again and really loves the work and helping those who need and want the help and she kinda does it on her own time/ schedule...