Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Projects!

Here are some projects that I have been working on. :)

The first is a 3-ring binder that I altered to put print and put my blog in. From now on I'm going to print it out at the end of each month and put it in. :) The color is funky in the second pic, but you get the idea. :)
















I bought some dividers to put in there, they were plain white, and flimsy, so I used them as a template and made my own. Much studier!!
















































The last thing that I'm going to post is an altered recipe card holder. It was one of those flimsy plastic 3x5 recipe card holders. All I did was add a different pattern of paper on each side to dress it up some. Of course I also had to toss some bling on there, lol. Inside I'm putting some of my favorite bible verses, quotes, compliments, pick-me-ups so to speak on colored recipe cards.














A real entry is coming soon. :)

No comments: