Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Thank you

THANK YOU all SO MUCH for your nice comments. They mean a lot to me. :) But I must confess, that shirt is still too tight to wear outside of the house. I am sucking my gut in, LOL. :)

Laurie--I *feel* younger too, LOL. I never thought I would say that, LOL. But I truly do!

Amy--Thank you!!!

Ma--Yes, it is hard to lose and easy to gain, but it is *so* worth it. I can actually walk up three flights of stairs at work and be hardly winded. Before I would be huffing and puffing when I got up the stairs.

Kandi--I got that outfit from www.torrid.com The shirt was only $7.99 on clearance! The skirt I think was 10 something. Not bad at all! And I love Black Eyed Peas "My Humps" as well!

I will get up and move to any upbeat music. I *love* listening to music in the mornings while I have the house to myself and and dance around sing without anyone seeing me. I crank the radio and let it go. LOVE it. I honestly don't think I could live without music.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Until i come home and turn it down a bit. You could always pull the shades up... i'm sure that you would wake the neighborhood! ;)