Monday, June 12, 2006

I figure it's probably time to update my blog again. As you can see from the pictures on Ma's blog, the girls and I had fun over the weekend. :) I enjoy going up north and seeing everyone. The weekend always flies by though. We always have lots of giggles and laughs, usually about something that I have said, lol.

On the way home from up north, we stopped at IKEA and the Mall of America. We initially went to IKEA just to get another light for the living room. Which was about $8. We ended up spending almost $60 in there! I picked up more little spice jars for my scrapping area, some really cute little tin containers (on clue what I'm going to use them for, but they were adorable!), a bathroom mat, a light, a couple cushions for the kitchen chairs, a mirror, and finally a {PINK} rolling chair for me!! For my scrapping area of course. LOL. Also while we were up there, I found the {perfect} rug for my new scrapping room. It has all sorts of bright fun stripes on it. It is absolutely adorable! We didn't buy that though, maybe next time ;).

At the Mall we only went to three stores, and believe it or not Archiver's wasn't one of them, LOL. I decided to stay away from there since I haven't unpacked what I bought there last time. Now I know a few of you out there scrapbook....how in the world do I get back in the groove and find my mojo for scrapping??? It's been forever since I've scrapbooked.....but that doesn't keep me from buying supplies. I need to get back to using my supplies. Any tips? Any at all? Would love them! :)

1 comment:

Magpie said...

You need a challange, to get back the MOJO.

Hmmm, how about a possibilities book. Go through the Sunday newspaper and the regular magazines you read and cut out photos of stuff you want someday, of houses you would like to own, places you would love to see, furniture you think is cool looking, animals that you wouldn't mind owning.. etc etc... Possibilities of things you may have some day. The perk, in 10 years you look back and wonder what the HELL you were thinking!!! It is a snap shot of you NOW.