Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Early Mornings, Clothes, & Scrapbooking

Lately, I have been getting up early in the morning, before my alarm even goes off. It used to really irk me when i would wake up before my alarm went off, now I enjoy it. Nothing like getting up, having a cup of tea, while you check your mail and the sites that you frequent. So calm and enjoyable. Seems like those few extra minutes really relax me.

Of course, Jason has been benefiting from that as well, since I usually have breakfast all cooked and ready when he walks in the door. I love being able to do that him. I feel like such a good wife, and I love it. :)

Also, thank you all for encouraging me about my look, and reassuring me I'm not too old to be doing this, lol, and playing around. :) I've been debating about dying my hair for some time. I don't know how long it would last if I got it professionally done, but I'm seriously thinking about it. Ma do you remember when my hair was bright red? I should see if I can't find pictures from then and post them. I'm going to look tonight, that is, if I can remember, lol.

Over the weekend Jason and I stopped at Mall of America and I ran into Torrid quick. Bought a couple of things, prices were a bit high, but picked up a couple of things. I just went to their website, and noticed that they are having a sale of 50% off of clearance prices. WOW! Found a shirt that made me chuckle. It says, "I'm a sucker for guys in eyeliner" The one I'm getting says, "my body is a temple, and yes, you may worship here" Cracked me up. Who knows if I will wear it out, but it's fun, and for $7.99, I think it's worth it! While I was at the site, I managed to pick out more things, $132 more, to be exact. Order is placed, can't wait until I get my stuff! It's going to be fun!

After looking through the Goth pics of me and the girls, I think I'm going to do a SB page on them. Do you think they will publish that, LOL. Maybe under, "Your not so typical scrapbookers." LOL.

While I was lurking on 2peas today, I found a link for music videos. Thought I would share with you guys. http://music.peekvid.com/p1/

I also seen an awesome pair of "altered" jeans. I so need to do that with one of mine. They used the HS foam stamps and turned out adorable! I still really want to try this, but need to buy fabric paint first. Wonder if any is on sale at HL this week. I know I have a coupon for them....hmmm...might have to run out there after work! I'm still waiting for their single sheet paper to go on sale for 6/$1 or 8/$1 again. I need to get some more of the sheets that I used up. Never mind that I have thousands of other papers, I want those, LOL. I'm awful. I gotta stop buying stuff. But you know I won't, LOL. I will admit it, I'm a paper whore, LOL. On that note, I will be leaving you, LOL.

1 comment:

Magpie said...

As we age, we re-invent ourselves over and over. Go for it and enjoy the experience