Friday, June 16, 2006


Thought I would update again. Man, I'm on a roll this week, lol.

Last night I managed to play a bit of oblivion again on the 360. Lots of fun. Since Jason is working early tonight, I think I just might have to play it again tonight, lol. I think the game is like a never ending one, lol. There is the main quest and then tons of side missions. I'm barely into it. Jason has played much more than me, and has completed the main quest and is working on the side missions. I need to catch up with him, lol

Or instead of playing oblivion tonight, if I can get my pictures printed before Jason goes to work, I just might scrapbook! I need to run to burn the pics to a CD and then run to Hy-Vee to get copies made. Might be pushing it...but I do want to try. I think I just might have to save up for a good photo printer. I have a good color one, but the pictures just don't turn out that good. Disappointing.

Guess what I realized this moring. I'm down *another* pants size! YAY! I'm embarrassed to admit, that I was wearing a 26 pant. Then I went down to a 24, and earlier this week they were falling down, so I decided to try on a size 22. THEY FIT!!! I was so happy! Now I need to go back to Catherine's and get a pair of size 20's so when I drop another size, I can wear them. That way I at least have some clothes to wear to work, lol. I still need to go through my closet and pull out the other clothes that are too big. What a great feeling! I'm not sure what I should do with the too big clothes. I don't know if I should box them up and store them, or get rid of them? I certainly hope that I don't need them again, but then if Jason and I are going to have a baby, I might be able to wear some of them as maternity clothes? I think that I should box them up and keep them for the time being because of that. I don't know though.

My goal is to be able to get back into a pair of jeans that I wore in highschool. I believe they are a size 16 and are my Polo Ralph Lauren jeans. I remember feeling so great when I wore them, so when they didn't fit anymore, I kept them. Still have them. Lol. I so can't wait to wear them again!!

Father's Day is this weekend. Since we celebrated un-mother's day, we are going to celebrate un-father's day, lol. I think we will be going out to lunch on Saturday and see a movie. We seen the new x-men movie a couple weeks ago and that was really good. I wonder what we will see this time. Jason is really big into movies. For the most part, I could take them or leave them, but I do want to see Cars. I think that looks so cute! We will most likely wait and get it from Netflix rather than going to see it in the theatre. I know that Jason wanted to see Nacho Libre and Click, but I don't think that those are out yet. This summer, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 comes out and I can't to see that. We are definitely seeing that in the theatre!! Nothing like Capt'n Jack Sparrow, lol. Even though Johnny Depp is old, he is still good looking, lol.

I'm on day two or three of an awful headache. I have no clue why I have one, and it's starting to drive me up the wall. I've taken both tylenol and ibprofen, and even alternated them (usually that fixes everything, LOL) but nothing is working. The Tylenol and ibprofen, barely touch it, it just takes the edge away. I am very thankful it does that though. Does anyone have any sure fire cures for headaches? I sure could use them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of your weight loss!!! Keep up the great work!!

Magpie said...

Johnny Depp is old? Oh dear me. He is only 7 years older than me. From where I stand.... 42 is looking GOOD. ROFLMAO. Oh my, my, my. ANYWAY... great job on your weightloss!!! Feels so good, don't it?