Tuesday, June 06, 2006

So it's been forever since I blogged. Not much new, the same old, same old. I still haven't scrapped. Don't know why I'm not the in the mood for it. But I have been playing video games, lol. Jason had me try Oblivion for the xbox360. It was fun, but hard. Jason offered to help me pass a couple things and he had problems too! Since we can customize the characters, we figured that I should just start over and try a new character. I started over at least 4 times. Yesterday Jason discovered that the difficulty level on mine was in the middle and his was on easy! He's just trying to make me look bad. ;)

I got a laptop last week. Love it! Especially since as of Saturday, we have wireless internet hooked up, whoo hooo! Now I just need to figure out how to secure it so other's don't use it. But in the mean time, it's up and awesome, lol. I have just been using my scrappin' table for the a desk though, and moving it and sitting on the couch and stuff. I also got a really cute {pink} laptop bag. Of course I had that before I even had my laptop, lol.


Jason and I went to the mall yesterday to look around. We went into Hot Topic and was seeing what all they had. I found a {pink} glitter Master Chief from Halo2. Now, most of you probably have no clue what in the world i'm talking about, but Halo2 is a video game that I was into last year (still enjoy playing it, but don't play it often anymore, i'm awaiting Halo3 coming out in 2007) and in Halo2 you customize your character (mine was Master Chief, the main character in the same) and I made him pink. So what I bought yesterday was like an action figure, but glittery pink, and also included was an alien action figure so Master Chief could shoot him.

I was also looking at some make up and such, and found a black eye/lip crayon. I thought it might be fun to do my makeup "gothic" type. So when we got home, I took off my normal makeup and started to play around with it. For my first time doing this, i thought it turned out pretty good. I set up a white backdrop and had Jason take some pictures of me. It was a lot of fun. The weird part is I felt prettier when I was dressed up like that than I normally do. *shrug* doesn't make sense to me....but anyway, don't be freaked out by the picture, lol. I think I would like to try to do my makeup like that again, it was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Magpie said...

Amber, I actually think you look really good this way. Do you watch NCIS? Abbey is a character and she is Goth and she is so damn cute.

Amy Purdy said...

NOOOOOO!!!!! Sorry, I just don't like the gothic look. You are very pretty, and I actually think it all looks good except the black lipstick. I just don't like that kind of stuff. I'm glad you had fun though.

ma said...

I like it...what a change kinda shocking...

Julie said " that's amber?!"

Sue said "Looks good" and "she'll never make it goth she smiles all the time"

kandi said...

I thought it looked really cute!!