Monday, July 03, 2006

Secrets

This was Amy's challenge from SC. I really debated about posting these, and may end up taking them down again. But with everyone else sharing theirs, I thought I would post some of mine. There are some that I will never share here. But all of you that have bosted I admire you. You gave me the courage to post some of mine.

  • I attempted suicide my senior year in highschool. I think the only reason why I got out of the mental health clinic was because I knew what they wanted to hear. I wasn't honest with the psychologist I seen after that either.
  • It tore me up when I was admitted to the ER after taking dad's pills, and they accusing me of taking illegal drugs. I have *never* took drugs in my life. I wonder if mom and dad believed me that I never took drugs.
  • I fantasize about other people.
  • I'm very good at pretending I'm happy and all is well when it's not.
  • I wonder if I have any half brothers and sisters. Then I remember what my bio-dad did to mom and want nothing to do with him.
  • I have more friends online than in real life and I'm ok with that.
  • I'm embarrassed about the house I live in.
  • Sometimes I wonder why in the world Jason married me. He could have done so much better than me.
  • I hate crowds and family gatherings. It's fine if there are very few people there, but I feel out of place and uncomfortable at other events.
  • I still can't remember the names of some of Jason's relatives.


2 comments:

Magpie said...

Good job Amber. Those skeletons can not rattle anymore.

Amy Purdy said...

thank you for having the courage to do that. I admire you very much!!