Thursday, June 22, 2006

20 Questions Challenge

1. What is your middle name? Sarah

2. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up? What was his/her name? Not that I can remember.

3. What is one thing you did that you never told your parents about? LOL, I'm still to young to share them. :P

4. What is your favorite bible verse and why? I would have to say Proverbs 31 because I want to be the best wife for Jason.

5. If you could trade places with one of your friends for a day, who would it be? Why? Honestly, I don't think I would want to. I'm content with my life, and don't want to change anything.

6. Where would you shop if there was not a Walmart? I don't shop at WM. We shop mainly shop at Target and Hy-Vee (local grocery store.)

7. How many times do you go to the grocery store in a week? Typically once a week. Very rarely do we go there more thance once a week.

8. If money was no object, what type of home would you live in, and where? I would want a house with 4+ bedrooms, at least 2 bathroms, out in the middle of nowhere, and it would have a wrap around porch and a swing in the front yard.

9. What is your favorite quick breakfast? Oatmeal. Typical breakfast is one egg scrambled with green peppers, mushrooms, tomoatos, and cheese. Served with whole wheat toast and fruit. :)

10. How many books have you read this year? You mean I'm supposed to count, LOL. I read all the time. Too many to count. I *love* to read.

11. Do you share every aspect of your life with your nearest and dearest friend, or do you keep some in reserve? I keep most of my life in reserve. Share bits and pieces with certain friends.

12. How do you like your coffee? Chocolate Frappuccino count? I don't really like coffee, but *love* the smell of it. Yes, I know I'm wierd. Been told that many times before ;)

13. Do you drink your cold drinks with ice/ or no ice? More often than not with ice.

14. Tanning oil, Sunscreen, or long sleeve shirt and hat? Sunscreen and shade for me!

15. Your favorite : Drizzle,Light rain, strong thunderstorms, or hurricanes? Light rain. Nothing like curling up with a book, reading and listening to the rain fall outside. Very comforting.

16. What do you do to "wind" down in the evenings? Either read or watch TV. Depending on my mood.

17. What is your "life song" that would describe your life right now? I have no idea. ETA: I know, I know. "You Drive me Crazy" by Britney Spears, since I tend to drive Jason crazy lots, LOL. I can't think of a better one at hte moment.

18. If your life was a novel what would be the title? She said what?? (Referring to all the sayings and words I screw up, LOL.)

19. Would you rather be a public speaker, or an usher? Neither, LOL. I would rather sit in the back of the room and not be noticed.

20. Do you go to a hair stylist and if so how much do you spend? I don't have a hair stylist. I just go to the beauty school and get my hair cut. So far so good, and if I remember right about $10 after tip. Can't go wrong there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way with coffee...LOVE the smell of it, don't like to drink it though.