Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Updates

Since I like lists, I'm going to post this in list form :)

  • Got a call today that the part for the stove is in. YAY! They originially said that the part wouldn't be in until July 18. Now just to arrange for installation. I called after my dentist appointment to do that and they were closed.
  • My dentist appointment today went great! No cavaties and very little tarter and plaque buildup. They were very impressed for being about 2 years since I last went in. Jason is frustrated because he had cavaties and I didn't, LOL.
  • I'm now down 33.5 pounds. YAY!!! Another half a pound and I'm halfway to my goal of 200. :)
  • Love my music. Just downloaded a bunch of songs from Itunes. Finally used the gift card that I got for my birthday back in January.
  • I love my Wishblade.
  • Posting from the couch is lovely.
  • I'm so happy that Scrapy Chic is being renewed for another year. A great group of ladies there. :)
  • Jason just started another message board. And xbox360 board. He seems so happy now that he has a "home" of his own again to play around with. :)
  • I've been straightening my hair and putting eyeshadow and lipstick on for work. It makes me feel good about myself. I feel sexy and more confident with my straight hair rather than my curly hair. Isn't that odd?
  • Jason's brother Justin got engaged to his girlfriend Tiffany!! So excited for the two of them. They seem to be a really good fit for eachother. And they are Jason and I for wedding advice. I had so much fun planning the wedding, I want to do it again. Jason, will you marry me again so we can have a huge party with all of our families and friends?
  • Jason and I went swimsuit shopping for me over the weekend. I *hate* swimsuit shopping. I headed to the dressing room with a size 22 and 20 suits, two different styles. Both were too pic. So then I went and tried on an 18. Still too big, but I liked the style. So I grabbed it in a 16 and it fit perfect. Can you believe that? Me? In a Size 16 swimsuit?? Surprised me, very much. Was glowing the rest of hte day, LOL. Too bad my normal clothes aren't that size yet, LOL.
  • I got my order of clothes from torrid. Got some really cut stuff. This outfit is one of them.


I also got a pair of shoes that I *love* I haven't gotten a decent pic of them yet, but I will.

Ok, it's confession time. The song "Honk Tonk Badonk a donk" gets me up to dance everytime it comes on. :)

Now I want to know what song either gets you up to dance around the house or you are embarassed to admit that you like.

4 comments:

Magpie said...

You are looking fabulous!!!!!!! Getting younger looking with every pound lost!!!!

I don't have a particular song that makes me dance... I move to any kind of music. LOVE music. MUSIC FREAK, I AM.

Amy Purdy said...

Oh wow, you slim jim you!!! You are looking so good!!!

ma said...

You look wonderful!! It's so easy to gain but so hard to loose isn't it?!?

What makes me dance????? just about anything with good bass to it...lately it's been Joe Walsh tunes..

kandi said...

I love that outfit!!! Where'd you get it??

I love that song too!! Another song is by the black eye peas... My humps.. I think is the name.