Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Points

Jessi recently acquired my blog addressed and found my old post about MyPoints and wanted to know if I am still doing it and wanted to know more about it.

I am still doing MyPoints and loving it. There was about 6 months or so that I didn't do anything with it, so I could have a ton more points than I do right now. I currently have earned 30, 434 points. We have mainly been getting Olive Garden and Red Lobster give cards at 1,400 points for $10. So if you look at it, I've earned about $210 for free since using MyPoints. They have SO many different gift cards to choose from! You can even use them and give them as gifts!

Basically the way that MyPoints work is that you sign-up and they send you emails. When you click on the emails you earn about 5 points for each one. You can buy things online or sign up for things and earn more points. When we do online shopping we always see if we get MyPoints points for ordering. The majority of my points has been earned for free by simply clicking on the emails and referrals. If you do sign up, I would suggest getting up a separate email for your MyPoints account, just so your main one doesn't get all junked up.

If you would like a referral just post a comment here, or send me an email at AmberSarah1983@hotmail.com (That's the email I use for MyPoints, not my main email!) and I can send you a referral. I do earn points from that, which is good for me! :)

Please leave a comment or ask away if you have any questions. I'm more than happy to answer any and all questions!

No comments: