Friday, August 22, 2008

Today

I did something today that I rarely do. I went to the Mall, hit up Hot Topic quick looking for the comics my sister wants and then meandered into Barnes and Noble. There is just something I like about spending time in a bookstore, pursing and reading the synopsis of books. I just love the smell of books. Books make me so happy. I spent about an hour and a half just looking at books and jotting the titles down. It made me a little sad to walk out with no book, but I enjoyed myself. Going to a bookstore by myself isn't something I typically do. I enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree. I absolutely love books and bookstores, but I rarely buy books new. It's just so much nicer to use the library or PBS! :)

Amber said...

I am in love with PBS! I use it ALL the time. I try to keep at least 5 credits in my account. I keep people to request more books from me, LOL.