Friday, August 22, 2008

{101 Things}

I seen a post on message board I'm a member of challenging you to post on your blog 101 Things about you. If you are reading this, I'm tagging you, so you have to do this too!

  1. Jason and I have been married for 5 years already. Wow, it doesn't feel that long at all!
  2. I turned 25 this year, and I feel old, much older than that.
  3. I love to cook and eat way to much.
  4. I carry a book with me just about everywhere I go. I started this when I was young and still do it. If I forget it, it seems like I always have a few minutes to kill and I wish I had brought my book!
  5. The older I'm getting, the less klutzy I am.
  6. The older I'm getting, the more I screw up my words and say off the wall things.
  7. I LOVE taking pictures.
  8. When I grow up I want to be a photographer.
  9. I've been debating about going back to school, but part of me is scared that I will fail.
  10. I used to collect Winnie the Pooh stuff.
  11. I am working on getting into the less the more, and decluttering more and more.
  12. I love getting letters or little surprises in the mail.
  13. I am actually parting with books, unless I know I will read them again. Thank you PaperBackSwap!
  14. I always try to be early whenever I have to be somewhere at a certain time, but I'm getting more and more lienent about that. Instead of going for 15 minutes early, I aim for 5 minutes early.
  15. I am still in love with scrapbooking and seem to be doing it more and more lately.
  16. I am enjoying my blog this year more than others. Can you tell by the number of entries?
  17. I have watched very little of the Olympics this year, but whenever I turn it on, it seems to be beach volleyball. How funny is that?
  18. I am addicted to Twitter.
  19. I love how goofy and funny my husband is. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have him.
  20. If I don't respond to emails right away, I'm awful at responding to them.
  21. I am getting into making more and more cards. I am loving it.
  22. I love to wrap presents, especially Christmas presents.
  23. My favorite is pink.
  24. I prefer a bouquet of wildflowers to a bouquet or roses.
  25. I'm such a country girl at heart.
  26. I dream of living out in the country again.
  27. I couldn't live without music. Especially country.
  28. I hate shoes and socks. If I could go barefoot wherever I go, I would be thrilled!
  29. I hate it when people ask when my husband and I are going to have kids or why don't we have kids yet. We have fertility issues, and I don't want everyone to know.
  30. I'm a fairly private person until you get to know me.
  31. I'm shy.
  32. Currently I'm following 130 blogs in bloglines. Think I'm addicted? ;)
  33. I dream of traveling to Paris someday.
  34. I love shopping at Target.
  35. I used to be a morning person, always getting up early, now that my schedule varies, I find myself sleeping in more and more and staying up later at night.
  36. My favorite beverage is iced tea.
  37. I am in love with full length aprons. I covet them.
  38. We are thinking of decorating our kitchen based around my red Kitchen Aid mixer. In a vintage cherries theme.
  39. I am so blessed.
  40. I love my Kitchen Aid mixer and use it a TON. My baking has dramatically increased since getting it.
  41. I'm a huge coupon user. Love my coupons and getting items for free.
  42. I am awful at remembering dates and important information, but I can remember grocery store prices.
  43. When I wear socks, they are bright and fun.
  44. Even though I'm 25, I love skulls, and the emo/goth look.
  45. For the first time this year I grew stuff in a garden all on my own. Even more shockingly I enjoyed it!
  46. I dream of living back in a simpler time. Without technology. I think like the Laura Ingalls Wilder years.
  47. I'm not your typical 25-year old person.
  48. Very, very, very rarely do I drink or party.
  49. I have a hard time accepting compliments on my scrapbooking. I truly don't think I'm more creative than the next person.
  50. I'm not a gold jewelry fan. I love anything silver.
  51. I have 2 younger sisters that I love dearly and wished I lived closer to them and my parents.
  52. I dream of having my own library. The walls lined with shelves filled with books, and a window seat to sit and read my books on.
  53. I have always dreamed of being an artist or playing piano. I am not able to draw more than a stick person. I am so not musically inclined at all.
  54. Despite my lack of ability to sing, I love to sing along to the radio.
  55. When I'm scrapbooking or cleaning I LOVE to have my music cranked. Good thing my neighbors are older, lol.
  56. I want to get better at cooking and sewing.
  57. I want to learn how to knit or crochet.
  58. My favorite flower is daisies. I <3>
  59. I'm a huge list maker. They make me feel centered, organized, and like I have a plan. Love crossing things off my list.
  60. I LOVE board games.
  61. Monopoly is my favorite, I think we have over 12 different versions of Monopoly.
  62. I love fall and spring. Winter is beautiful too, I love the whiteness of the snow, but hate the cold.
  63. I only like my curly hair when it's wet.
  64. I am still struggling with my weight.
  65. I love to snuggle in bed with Jason. Nothing relaxes me more.
  66. I hate going to the doctor and dentist. But sometimes it's necessary so I go.
  67. I have a bit of anxiety of going places I'm not familiar with.
  68. I've found that I actually enjoy stepping out of my comfort zone.
  69. I am looking forward to planning next years garden.
  70. When I come home from work, the first thing I do is change into comfy clothes.
  71. I am loving my part-time hours. I still dream of being a stay at home wife, but I can't tell you how much happier I am being part-time.
  72. Somedays I'm just in the mood to go and wander around a book store and look around. I love the smell of new books.
  73. I enjoy taking naps. I think everyday should include a nap.
  74. When I take naps I feel like I waste part of the day.
  75. I hate drama.
  76. I don't have many close girlfriends.
  77. I love the sound of rain pattering on the windows while sitting on the couch reading a book.
  78. I'm addicted to Flickr.
  79. I'm a collecter of cookbooks and recipes I want to try. Very rarely do I try new ones.
  80. I prefer Coldstone ice cream over Dairy Queen.
  81. I can tell when I'm about to get my period because I crave chocolate like there is no tomorrow.
  82. Even when I'm off, I still check my work e-mail.
  83. I'm a wannabe cake decorator.
  84. I love this time of year with all of the school and office supplies. I'm such a dork.
  85. My homepage is igoogle.com personalized, of course.
  86. I love having my toe mails painted.
  87. I've never had a pedicure.
  88. I'm way too tickelish.
  89. My hair is often tossed up when I'm home.
  90. I'm not fond of how I look.
  91. Somedays I love our small house, other days I wish we had a bigger one.
  92. I love cookie dough, dough, and cake mix, all before it's baked of course.
  93. I enjoy sharing my knowledge, but I'm often afraid that people will take it the wrong way. I'm really not a know it all and still have so much to learn.
  94. I'm not too fond of wearing make-up, but when I do it's mineral make-up, which looks awesome!
  95. I go through waves of playing video games. I haven't played now for about a month.
  96. I check my email way too many times during the day.
  97. I hate doing the dishes, especially the silverware.
  98. I don't mind doing laundry, but hate putting it away and mating socks.
  99. The two movies that I have been watching lately are "Music and Lyrics" and "Juno."
  100. I can't wait for Wall-E to come out on DVD! We seen that in the theatre twice.
  101. I am so lucky that my husband encourages me and my hobbies.

This went pretty well for me until I hit around 80ish. I can't wait to see who else does this! Link me to your post or let me know that you updated your blog. I can't wati to read yours.

2 comments:

Leslie Jordan said...

I am so behind on your blog! I love it though. I've been saving it like a treat - just a few posts at a time. I absolutely love your list of 101 things. I've always wanted to do this . . . but I never have. I should though. However, as I was reading through yours, I kept thinking, "Oh! I should put that! I should put that!" I feel like we have so many similarities! Thanks for doing it. It's very fun. I think it would be neat to do something like that once a year or something to see what things change and stay the same. That would be a cool layout - over the years.

Amber said...

You know I never thought about doing this once a year and doing it as a layout! How cool would that be! Thanks for the idea leslie!