Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Coupons!

I had a comment wondering where I get all my coupons. We have a subscription to the PostBulletin (local paper) and I get them from there, and I also try to buy the Star Tribune (Twin Cities paper) every Sunday. The coupons seem to be better in the Star Trib for some reason.

I also check out www.moneysavingmom.com and other blogs for coupon deals. I do a ton of printable coupons.

I print coupons from www.mypoints.com as you earn points from www.coupons.com for each coupon you redeem.

For Target Coupons, I use www.afullcup.com You can use Target coupons AND a manufacturer coupon at the same time. I get a lot of free or almost free stuff from Target!

There is also a magazine at Wal-Mart (shudder, I HATE that store!) call "All You" or "All for You" and they have coupons in there as well. It's only $1.97 and you usually get many more ocupons than that in there.

You may also want to read my post on Combating Rising Food Prices. That might help too. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. I'm more than happy to talk more about coupons and saving money!!!

No comments: