Friday, August 29, 2008

Two Harbors Trip!

Back at the beginning of August (shhh...I know I'm behind in blogging this!) Jason and I went to up to Two Harbors, Minnesota in honor of our five year wedding anniversay. (Actually I think both of us jut wanted to eat at Betty's Pies!). Here are some pictures of our trip. I'm not going to post all the pictures I took, or the description for all of them. If you want more, check out my Two Harbors, MN set on Flickr. If you do choose to go to Flickr, you click on the tumbnail of the picture to make it bigger and to read my description!
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Love the scenary and you and your hubby look so happy. :)

I wish I could take pictures this good!

Amber said...

You can Andrew! Just get out the camera and start snapping away! All I use is a point and shoot with different settings. :)

And thank you very much!

Jessica said...

I love Two Harbors! It's one of my most favorite places in MN. Looks like you guys had a great time! Congratulations on 5 years, that's amazing.