Monday, August 18, 2008

Shampoo

As most of you know, I love to coupon shop. If I can get something for free or very cheap, I'm thrilled. In order to get these deals, you can't really be brand loyal. There are a few brands that I prefer, but I'm not willing to pay full price for them.

A while back I seen a bottle of Pert Plus plus that had a mail in rebate form, plus I had a coupon. Of course I bought it. When I finally got around to using the bottle of Pert, it brought back memories.

The smell of it took me back to being a kid, washing my hair over the sink or in the shower. I completely forgot that Ma used to buy Pert Plus while we were younger. Since it was a two in one shampoo, it was easier for us and only required one washing.

I thought it was funny how a little bottle of shampoo brought back memories.

2 comments:

Leslie Jordan said...

It is funny how things do that. Smells and music are big memory triggers for me. We used to use Pert Plus too. Maybe I should go get a bottle for a trip down memory lane!

Amber said...

Your right, it's always scents and music for me. Those are my two big triggers!