Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Points

So I've been using mypoints for well over a year now and it's wonderful! Jason and I do a bit of online shopping, so you earn points that way, but mainly I just click through the e-mails that they send me. We have gotten a bunch of giftcards for free this eay! Since I opened the account, I've earned 15,060 points. We almost have another 4,000 ready to redeem! Just have to decide what we want to get this time around.

I *love* my points! We have earned giftcards to Olive Garden, Toys R Us, and I believe even Target. They really helped out with Christmas shopping one year, since money was tight.

If you want to learned more about MyPoints, let me know, and I can refer you and they will send you an informative e-mail. I earn points that way too, so let me know, LOL.
If you have questions, I will do my best to answer them :)

2 comments:

kandi said...

I have one myself!!

Jessica said...

This is a super old post, but can you tell me some info about this, if you still do it?

Thanks!