Friday, July 28, 2006

Better

I am feeling much better today, actually yesterday evening I felt better. :) Now I hope I am done with this for a while.

Today I am working 7:30-4:30. I *love* this shift! I wish I could work this shift all the time. That extra half hour really makes a difference in the evenings, especially on Friday's since Jason works at 6 p.m. on Fridays.

We are making progress on my new scrapbooking room. We need to go and get mud, tape, and paint now. I do have to still bleach the lower parts of the walls. Home Depot had a customer appreciation coupon for 10% off your purchase, so we are going to use that to pick stuff up. Every little bit saved helps. I can't wait for the room to be done and move my stuff in it and have an actual living room again! That in itself is exciting to me! Jason and I are also going to attempt to lay hardwood floors in the room as well, that should be interesting, LOL. We want the entire house to be hardwood floors, so I'm hoping that my scrapping room goes good, so we can continue to do the rest of the house!

3 comments:

Amy Purdy said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!

I am confused as to why you need MUD for your walls. Huh?? LOL I'm clueless about these things :)

Amber said...

LOL, Amy. The mud that I'm referring to is for walls, to fix cracks and stuff in them. I think that it's really called Joint Compound or something like that, but we've always called it Mud. Oh, and it's not brown either, it's white, LOL. Hope that helps a bit to clear things up. :)

Amy Purdy said...

LOL I know what you're talking about now :) For a minute there I thought you might be making a cave or something ;)