Monday, July 31, 2006

New Bras

Who knew that new bras would be so exciting, LOL. On Saturday is was so freaking hot, Jason and I went and wandered around the wall for a while. Before going there Jason mentioned that I should get some new bras and get coordinating panties to go with them. I guess he has wanted that for a while, so while we were at Penny's I figured I would look and try a couple on. I found one that I *love*. And Ma, you will be happy to know that since I'm losing weight, my boobs are shrinking, LOL. I'm now down to a 40C. Much better than the 44D I was buying before and putting a bra extender on it to get it to fit. And if I can say so myself, my boobs look amazing, LOL. And of course it's a *comfortable* bra at that! There is *nothing* better than a good fitting bra, along with matching panties. Makes me feel all sexy. :) So $66 later, I walk out with 3 new matching bras with matching panties.

Oh, and did you know that Penny's has a thing where if you buy 6 bras you get the 7th free and also if you buy 12 panties you get the 13th free? I thought that was so cool! Guess where I am buying my undergarments now, LOL.

3 comments:

Amy Purdy said...

Way to go you!! What type of bras were they (style)? Personally I like the padded underwire ones because I gotta make a mountain out of a molehill LOL I am in serious need of some new underwear.

Amber said...

It is an underwire push up bra with some padding. It's similar to this one online: http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=597&CatID=29913&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=0f54a6c&ProdSeq=1&Cat=push-up&Dep=Women%27s&PCat=Average+Figure+Bras&PCatID=29890&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=25&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll.aspx&RefCatID=29890&RefDeptID=597&Page=1&CmCatId=597|29302|3428|29890|29913

But it doesn't have the double straps and the front of it is very similar. I really love them! Now just to wait until they go on sale again and get more!!

Anonymous said...

Hey-
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets a big kick out of buying new bras and underwear. :)