Friday, July 07, 2006

Lost Clothes

Every now and then, I take off an article of clothing and misplace it. I've been trying to be better at hanging my clothes up and putting them away, but that doesn't always happen. (I'm sure Ma remembers what my room looked like when I still lived at home, LOL.) If I don't hang up my work pants or tops right away, they get set on the back of the couch. The thing I am good at though, is all of the dirties go right into the hamper to be washed. At least 9 times out of 10, LOL.

Now, back to losing clothes. About 3 weeks ago we went up to IKEA and I work a black v-neck shirt. That was the first time I wore that shirt. Now I can't find it. Two weeks ago I wore my new black slip to work, and now I can't find it. Last week, I wore a white tanktop under a shirt to work and can't find that now. I have no freaking clue where these three articles of clothing are. I have tore my clothes a part, looked up stairs, in the hamper, in the washer and dryer and simply can't find them. Also looked behind, in, and under the couches, went through all of the boxes of clothes that I'm getting rid of again, to see if they got put in there. I can't find them!!!

So tell me, if you were a shirt, slip, or tank top where would you be hiding?

1 comment:

Magpie said...

Check the car. Check behind the bathroom door. Check under the couch. Look under the pillows and behind the night stand.