Monday, July 10, 2006

Camping

We went camping over the weekend. Down to Money Creek Haven in Houston, MN. It was very relaxing and enjoying. And believe it or not I did not take a single picture. Imagine that. Me a scrapbooker, did not take a single picture, lol. I guess that shows that I truly relaxed and enjoyed myself.

Since Jason had to work on Friday night, we didn't get down there until Saturday morning. We got our tent set up. We bought a new tent this year for camping. It was on clearance for $59. It's a three room tent, sleeps 8, and is big enough so you can stand up straight inside the tent. And yes, I realize that there are only two of us, but it was nice having a tent large enough to put everything in when it rained. Oh, it did rain on Saturday afternoon for a couple hours. Saturday was perfect, in the upper 70's, overcast, not too hot, not too cold. Perfect.

Jason and I did go swimming in the "pool." I don't know what to call it other than a pool, but it's not really a pool, lol. It's basically a man made lake, made for swimming. It's connected to a pond and creek, but has a sandy bottom, and they put chemicles and stuff in it. It's hard to describe, LOL. But we really had fun. And the best news is that I barely got sunburned!!! I got a titch pink, but not bad at all.

Jason and I came to the conculsion that we both want to go camping more. We will see if that truly happens now, LOL. I'm hoping it will. :)

1 comment:

Amy Purdy said...

Glad you had a good time!