Wednesday, August 02, 2006

3 Years ago today

It was our wedding day!

Wow, where has time gone! It seems like it was yesterday that I was sitting down and planning the wedding. Enjoying looking through all of the wedding magazines and having fun planning it. I want to plan another wedding, LOL. I truly enjoyed it. :)

Of course the day didnt' go off without a hitch, the best man didn't show up for the rehearsal until it was over, and the place where we had our rehearasal dinner had us down for the next night. And then on our wedding day it rained during the ceremony and then cleared up after that. But I wouldn't change our wedding at the cabin, down by the lake for anything. And at the end of the day all that mattered was that we were married. :)

And I'm looking forward to tonight so much. Jason is planning a surprise for me. I have no clue what it is, but I can't wait for it! It's going to be a great night, I just know it. :)

Jason, I love you so much, and am looking forward to many more happy years with you.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Well, if we ever want to get married again... you can plan that!

I love you to babe! I'm also looking forward to many more wonderfull years with you!

Magpie said...

What a sweet and loving moment in that photo!

I hope you have 53 more years together!

Anonymous said...

Hey-
I have one to plan and I'm not having a whole lot of fun. I think I need ot trade my man in for one that has no opinion about it. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me.

That is a great picture of you and Jason...

Amy Purdy said...

That photo made me cry. So, so precious!!! Hold on to that kind of love forever!!