Friday, November 25, 2005

Snow...

Today I'm at work and am working 7:30-4:30.....{LOVE} this shift. Wish I could work it all the time. Jason and I were up at 4:00 a.m. this morning and out the door by 4:30 a.m. to go shopping! We hit up Herberger's, Joann's, Menard's and Target. And we ate breakfast at Perkins. We got some good deals! I went to lunch today over at the Galleria Mall (gotta love the subway, that way you don't have to walk outside at all to get from 1 building to another!) and I realized that it was snowing out!

Seeing the snow swirling around, the cars covered in snow, and people hustling about outside gave me a sense of comfort. Yes, I know thats odd, LOL. I love just watching the snow and looking outside...probably a good thing I don't have a window office, LOL. I should take pictures when I get off of work....now let's see if I remember, I've been having a terrible time remembering things today....

Off to finish my MDX, so I can get some energy back...gotta love those energy drinks on days like this.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh snow. I long for snow. I bask in the SUN and HEAT today, ugh.
I know I say it alot. But it's worth saying again. I will some day come visit and we can play in the snow.
:)

Unknown said...

I posted a comment earlier and its not here. Wahhhhhhhhhh!