Monday, November 28, 2005

Comments....

I figured out why the comments weren't posting....when I was trying to get my info on the right back up to the top I messed with some settings I shouldn't have! ROFL, Ma, does that surprise you at all???

But I figured out why my info on the right was down at the bottom, it was because my link to the advent calendar was too long. I used a little HTML and made the words clickable, LOL.

You all should be able to post comments now. I had to go back in and "approve" all of the comments that were left.

I also figured out that when you delete a comment it says "Deleted by blog administrator." Sorry Ma...nothing bad, it was just a double comment, so I deleted it, should have left it, ROFL.

And Ma, I say get a Tattoo, you have been wanting one for a long time, I remember when you wanted a hummingbird on your ankle. Just don't get a rose on your breastages, ROFL, you will have a long stemmed rose later on in life, ROFL.

How did the shopping with Timmi go??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing if it will let me post a comment :)

Unknown said...

Yea we can post again!
Im dying over the long stem rose comment, ROFL

kandi said...

hmm looks like it works now.

Unknown said...

turkey vulture, ROFL