Monday, November 21, 2005

I feel titleless today. No need for a title, especially since I have nothing really to write about. Just a normal boring day around here. Work until 5, and then go home, LOL. Although tonight we have to go to Pearle Vision before we go home. I was in bed reading on Saturday night, and all of a sudden something hit my eye. It was the screw that holds my nose pad in to my glasses. Have to get that fixed. They were closed on Sunday. It was a good thing that I got another pair of glasses for free when I bought my new ones, I can see no much better.

Do you every have one of those days where it's all you can do to get through the day? That's the kind of day I'm having. A blah day. Blah, blah, blah. That is fun to say. And yes, I guess I am random today...

We had a good mail day on Saturday. Jason had his xbox 360 by 9:30 a.m. He won one from the www.every10minutes.com promotion. I really like it. Especially the wireless controllers. That way I don't trip over the cords like I did with the normal xbox, LOL.

I'm going back to my normal blah day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROFL Your ANYTHING but random!!!!!!
It's good to have BLAH days....it makes the lurvely days more inviting. :)
WTG Jason on the XBox!! My son is drooling over that as well. He has a PS2 and Im sooooooooo not buying another gaming system LOL