Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I really want to start blogging daily again. I was doing it almost daily before, and then just sorta stopped, just had nothing to say.

So today, let's see what's going on here
-Getting sick. Have a sniffley nose and headache that won't go away. Just feel icky all over.
-Need to finish off design team projects for SOT.
-Need to work on SB for the Silent Auction

I also found a really neat advent calendar that I want to try to make. Need to get supplies for that though. I woke up this morning feeling all crafty and wanting to scrap but I had to go to work. Why can't I have a job where I can scrap and craft all day. I would love that. That is my dream.

Jason commented to me this morning that he wants to finish shopping for all of the "up north" people this weekend. I need to get my crap together. I know what were doing for Sue, and I believe mom, but I'm still not too sure on Julie. She wants drawing stuff, and I can't remember what else right now. Dad I have no idea on either. He will probably end up just getting clothes since Ma said that's what he needs. Unless of course, we find something else for him. I'm also really stuck on the Grandparents. G & G Rapp buy everything that they want. I have no ideas at all what to get them...any ideas? G & G Nelson we will probably just do Gift Certificates to a restaurant up there. I'm not positive though. But I think that they would enjoy that.

What's on your wish list of Christmas?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On my wish list?
I want cash, ROFL No seriously........ nothing really. I got everything I wanted so I guess the only thing I could really ask for is ummmm more angel decorations for my tree. We had alot of primitve country ones that I just didnt care for anymore. I like the more white ones. :)
I want to see the advent calendar! I need to make one for the girls......is it online?????
For gifts for your GP's........no clue! I give fruit and nuts, LOL