Thursday, April 02, 2009

Journal Jar {Crush}

I've been trying to blog all morning. Nothing has came to me, and I've tried to get words and form sentences and it just wasn't working. I was complaining about it on Twitter and that solved all my problems. (I <3 Twitter. You all should go join in you aren't members and share your name with me.) Anyway, after I posted the message I rummaged around in my purse (my massive, can just about hold the kitchen sink purse) since I remember I had a journal jar question in there. Not only did I find that, I also found a full size Hershey's Chocolate Bar with Almonds. Score! Now to happily munch on my chocolate and write the blog.

Anyway, let's see about today's question. It reads:

"Describe your first crush. What was the person like?"

My first crush that I actually remember and remember thinking, "Wow, I'm noticing boys" was back in fifth grade. He was in my class. I believe we had Mr. Hogberg as a teacher, I'm not positive though. I will call him "M." M was tall, skinny, and had brown eyes. The best part was that he had a great sense of humor. Plus he was really cute. I don't remember what he looked like back then though. But he would play practical jokes on people and always have something funny to say. Every time he talked to me I would blush like crazy. I was so shy. Nothing ever came of that crush, but I do remember M very well.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Journal jar eh? I think I need one of those.

Amber said...

It really helps when you don't want to blog. You are choose a prompt from the jar and that's what you blog about. :)

Here's a link: http://amberschmitt.blogspot.com/2009/01/journal-jar.html