Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The To Do List

Since I love my lists and I seem to focus better when I have everything I need to do down on a list, I thought I would post a list on everything I need to before Jessi picks me up on Friday to go to the retreat!!  I'm hoping to get 90% of it done tomorrow.

  • Cut up & wash Fruit--Watermelon, Honey Dew, Cantaloupe, Pineapple
  • Cup up & wash Veggies--Broccoli, Cauliflower, cucumber, tomato
  • Make Veggie Pizza crust
  • Put together Veggie Pizza
  • Make Salsa
  • Boil Potatoes for potato salad
  • Boil eggs for potato salad
  • Make potato salad
  • Make Bread Crust Cuban, and normal loaf
  • Make Cinnamon Buns (If I have time and everything here, I think I do.)
  • Make Muffins
  • Make run to RSC so fridge isn't overflowing--DON'T FORGET FREEZER ITEMS!!!!
  • Make one more run to Sam's to get last minute things.  Must do Friday Morning.
  • Take Jessi's Thicker Picture
  • Find RSC Halloween Picture for Jessi
  • Scan Great-Great Baker Grandparents in.
  • Scan Grandma & Grandpa's Wedding pictures in along with invite, napkin, etc.
  • Order pictures.  Don't forget Cullen pictures and Nancy picture.  Also find a good Bellywing picture.
  • Finish Nancy SB page.--Will do at retreat.  It is packed.
  • Finish packing SB stuff.  Go through paper.
  • Pack clothes for retreat
  • Pack bathroom stuff for retreat
  • Don't forget to pack Jam and popcorn.
  • Paint toenails
  • Clean off kitchen table
  • Wash dishes
  • Put dishes away
  • Do load of darks
  • Fold laundry
  • Clean up area by couch
  • Tires checked at 4 p.m. at Fleet Farm Thursday.  Don't forget to look at Pressure Canner, Tiller, and container for cat litter.  
  • Deal with glasses issue--start at Pearle--only if I have time.  Might do Monday.
  • Sync iPod
  • Don't forget Twilight!!!!
  • Mail PBS book out
  • FIND FAMILY TREE INFO--I put it in a such a safe spot I can't find it now....(Looked in SB room, safe, file cabinet.   If you were my family tree info where would you be?)

4 comments:

Joyful said...

Good luck!xo

Anonymous said...

THat is alot to get done!!

Tafy

Jessica said...

Just checking in to see how you're doing on your list! WTG, you've gotten so much done!!! :)

Jessica said...

Wow, you did amazing. I can't believe you've finished almost every item on this list! You're superwoman! :)