Saturday, April 04, 2009

Introducing Cullen

Cullen is our new cat that we got approximately an hour and a half ago.  He was born in June of 2008.  He is just adorable. :)

Here he is on our way home with us!


The first thing he did when we got home was get of the carrier and start exploring. So far he likes the living room the best. He is a bit scared when we get up and move, but he seems to be adjusting fast.

I think that this corner is going to be his favorite hiding spot. It's between the wall and the big couch.



Look at his long whiskers! Aren't they just adorable?



Cullen and a few of his toys.



Jason playing with Cullen.



I'm sure there will be many, many, many new pictures to come. :)

At about a noon today he was already jumping up on my lap and purring. He doesn't stay there long, just enough to get a few kitteh scratches in. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's susan. You said KITTEH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is very pretty and sleek looking!

MA

Amber said...

Yes, I did say kitteh! Is that wrong? :P

I thought he was very pretty Ma!!

Jessica said...

I love your kitteh!!! He is so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to meet him. :)

Amber said...

I can't wait for you to come over and visit him hon! I should have invited you over tonight!!! I just wasn't thinking. :)

chris Clark said...

cute kitty! how did you come by that name?

Amber said...

Thanks Chris! Cullen is the last name of the vampire family in the Twilight series of book. I just loved that name. :)

Anonymous said...

oh he is gorgeous! Take lots of photos and make up LOLcats photos.
Taffy

Lucie said...

He is adorable!