Friday, April 17, 2009

Obsessed with water?

Growing up I had a black cat named Sambo. I have the cutest picture of me in huge bubble bath with bubbles on my head and Sambo sitting on the edge of the tub batting at the bubbles and playing in the water. I need to find that picture and scan it in. I think I might have it or it's at Ma's house....anyway!

Cullen is fascinated by the bathroom. In the morning after I shower, before I can even dry off, he is in the bathtub. It's so funny! If I close the shower curtain completely, he sits and meows until I open it up so he can hop on in.



I love this picture of him, he is so cute. Almost reminds me of Puss in Boots from Shrek when he is pouting.



In this next picture, please don't look at the state of our tub/shower as we have really hard water and it hasn't gotten a really good scrubbing for a while. Cullen is obsessed with drinking water that drips from the faucet! He will sit in there and drink it as it comes out. It's so funny. And yes, his water dish is full, we make sure of that.



The other night I took a bubblebath and Cullen was fascinated. I didn't have Jason grab the camera until all the bubbles were gone though. I know bad kitteh mommy. But by the time I was done in the tub, Cullen's paws were soaked and I was sure he was going to jump on in. He didn't, but I think he was really thinking about it!!!

This is where he sat most of the time watching me in the tub.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cullen is smiling in one of the photos!!! I love cats almost as much as I love dogs.

Taffy

Jessica said...

So cute! I love the pic on the toilet, he looks like he is telling you a story. :)

Lucie said...

He is SO CUTE! My cat also loves to drink dripping water from the bath's faucet!

Amber said...

Thanks ladies!!!! I think he is so adorable. :) He worked his way into our hearts with no problem at all!