Friday, April 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

First, I have to start out with a picture of Cullen. Maybe if I post pictures of him I will get more readers and comments since he is so handsome. ;)



The other day at lunch I actually wrote down some of my random thoughts in between eating and reading my book. Yup, I'm such a multi-tasker there. For your reading pleasure here they are.

  • There's just something about sitting down with music cranked loud that just makes my day.
  • I never realized how much fun the word Cullen is to write. Certain words make me happy.
  • My Ipod cracked me up. It went from "Laughed Until We Cried" by Jason Aldean to "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry. My taste in music is eclectic. I like it that way. Never know what's going to come on next.
  • It annoys me that some songs are the perfect volume and other sounds go from really loud to really quiet. Grrrr.
  • Writing on a pad of paper is really soothing and relaxing to me. Coloring in coloring books with a new set of crayons is also soothing and relaxing to me.
  • Loving the Twilight Score that I downloaded. Wonderful music. You should really check it out.
  • I'm almost part-time again. YAY!
  • It's funny how my writing changes. It goes from almost perfect to really messy. I don't mean to do it either.
  • I really want to go and see Jason Aldean in concert again. Heck, I'd love to go to a concert again, it's been way too long.
  • "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems" by Kenny Chesney really puts me in an awesome summer good. The song just says beach and summer all over it. Love it.
  • One of the things I miss most while working full-time is being able to nap with Jason.
  • So happy that I ordered my laptop! One more thing to check off my lists.
  • It's beautiful outside today. Wishing I were there instead of here at work.
  • I have some really redneck songs on my ipod, but I love them. A couple of them are "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" by John Denver and "Redneck Girl" by the Bellamy Brothers.
  • I have a couple Guitar Hero songs that just make me want to play the game. "Talk Dirty to Me" by Poison, "Slowride" by Foghat and "Hit me with your best shot" by Pat Benetar.
  • I like my tall kinda skinny writing best. I have to make an effort to write like that.
  • Are you able to speak in lyrics?
  • Love me some Taylor Swift songs...."White Horses" and "Love Song" are two of my current favs.
  • The song "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band is so country, but I love it. One of my current favs.
  • Music sounds the best LOUD.
  • Music fuels my cleaning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cullen is beautiful!

Your random thoughts are alot like mine,except yours stay on topic more than mine do.

Taffy