Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Denise. Here we go. :)

Each player starts with 10 random facts or habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their ten things and include these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave each of the 10 a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog.

1. My favorite colors are pink and black.

2. I couldn't live without books and music.

3. I love bubble baths.

4. Half the time I can't form proper sentances and screw up my words.

5. I'm still trying to figure out who I am.

6. I've been told many times that I'm too positive.

7. I wear black 90% of the time.

8. When I'm tired I twirl hair around my fingers.

9. Before falling asleep I rub my feet together.

10. My living room is red and I <3>

Now I'm supposed to choose 10 people to do this, so whoever wants to can!!! Leave me a comment to let me know if you did this. :)

No comments: