Monday, April 02, 2007

Dreams

My chocolate of choice is the Dove Dark Chocolate Promises, kept in the fridge of course. On the wrapper of each piece of chocolate, there is a "promise." On one of them I recently got it said, "Make a list of your dreams." So that is what I'm going to do.....some of these may not be dreams per say, but things I want to do...some of them will never happen, others may. I thought this was kind of fun.....

~Dreams~
~Work part-time or be a stay at home wife
~Open my own craft business, starting on Etsy, to see how it goes.
~Continue my weight loss journey, so I'm not considered overweight.
~Move out of our current house into one better suited for us, preferably in the country.
~Figure out who I am
~Be completely, 100% debt free
~Figure out what makes me happy
~Embrace my creativeness
~Look into a new job
~Vi st the ocean
~Go to Paris
~Be a mom
~See Kenny Chesney in concert
~Be more confident
~Go to CKU
~Be comfortable in my own skin
~Embrace who I am, when I figure it out
~Put myself first and not everyone else
~Hop on a plane for a spur of the moment trip alone somewhere I have never been
~Be more spontaneous

No comments: