Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Various Pics

Here are some various pics from the past couple months. :)

I picked these up at Target after Valentine's Day for under a buck. I thought they were cute! :)


















This is the cake that I made for Valentine's Day. My writing really sucked so I did stars and didn't leave enough room....gotta pre-plan better and practice my writing. :)























I took this picture after I finished scrapping/working on a project. Have everything I need on the table. Cell phone. Pink xbox controller, to adjust the music. Remote to adjust volume of music. Various scrapbook supplies. :) What can I say, I'm a messy scrapper, lol.

















I love this picture of Jason. One of my fav's ever. :) He was just sitting on the couch, and I told him to stay there, lol, and snapped away. :)





No comments: