Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Apron

I decided to try my hand again at sewing. It has been years since I've attempted to sew!! The hardeset part was figuring out how to thread the bobbin, lol. The seam ripper and I got to be very good friends as well. I'm glad I had one on hand, lol. I am impressed with how it turned out, although there are many little mistakes. But I figured it doesn't matter, since it was made by me. I will admit that I'm very proud of myself for managing to make it.



Oh, and don't mind me in the pics. They were taken last night after work, about 9 p.m. after I finished the apron. I literally tossed my hair up with brushing it, and my face is all shiny, LOL. So don't look at me, look at the apron, lol.

As always, you can click on the pictures to make them bigger. :)









5 comments:

ma said...

I don't see anything wrong with it, you did a great job!! when you starting the next one?

Amber said...

Thanks Ma!! :) I think I will make another one eventurally, LOL. I need fabric first. :) Next up is curtains!

blessedabundantly said...

I LOVE it. I think you did a great job.

Amber said...

Thanks Denise! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey-
I think you did an awesome job!