Thursday, March 01, 2007

Been MIA

Well, don't panic, I'm still alive and well, just been really busy around here! Plus I've been boring, so I have not much to update on. I will give you a real update hopefully next week sometime. I need to finish packing for a scrapping retreat I'm going to this weekend. I stole this from another blog, and thought it looked fun. :) It's the "One Word Game"

This Moment: chilly
Your Shoes: half-on-half-off
Craving: chocolate
The State of Your Home: messy
Annoyed By: Whining
Noise In the Background: Music
Really Want To: home
Thinking About: packing
Smelling: nothing
Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: pens
Don't Ever Want To: forget
Your Eye Color: hazel
The Weather: icky
Have Never Tried: marathon
Think Everyone Should Try: new-music
Last Vacation Destination: South Dakota
The Last Thing You Had to Drink: water
Your Bad Habit: laziness
What You're Going To Do Now: lunch

No comments: