Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Weighloss Pics for Laurie

Now, how horrible is this! I haven't taken pics of my weightloss. This is the best I can do for you Laurie. :) And these are all crappy pics, but hey, at least you get the drift, LOL. I went back and looked and I started tracking my food on April 5, 2006. A couple days later is what I really started Spark People!

This pic is me, on May 3, 2006.

































And now this is me, as of about 10 minutes ago, on August 8, 2006.

4 comments:

Amy Purdy said...

You're doing great!!!

Magpie said...

absolutly beautiful!!!!!!!
Good job, Amber. You look younger and more comfortable.

kandi said...

you are doing so great!! I am proud of you.

Jason said...

I'm enjoying her more and more as she keeps dropping the lbs!

Way to go love!

I'm soo proud of you! :D