Thursday, August 03, 2006

Great Night

I really enjoyed myself last night. Jason picked me up after my dr's appointment, and we went out to eat at the Macaroni Grill. The Macaroni Grill opened up last year sometime, and we never went there before, so we decided to try it out. It was ok, but we like Olive Garden much better. But it was a great change of pace, and we tried something new. :)

After that we went home, and Jason there was a beautiful bouquet of daisies on the table in our wedding colors. Then we went up stairs, and I got a lovely massage, and then a relaxing bath. And then we went out for ice cream. It was a great evening, just enjoying each other. Truly enjoyed myself. Thanks love, for the perfect evening. :)

2 comments:

Jason said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it... i could not make up my mind all week what to do.

So i just went with the basics!

Amy Purdy said...

Ya'll are so sweet!!! :)