Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weekend

It's Sunday night already, boy where does the weekend go!! Jason and I went up north to visit Ma, Dad, and the girlies. It seems like whenever we go up north, the time goes by way to fast! The girlies and I played the board game Life, and actually even finished the game! It was so much fun. And of course, we laughed until we cried, about stupid stuff that I have done lately.

I'm sitting here, half watching VH1's, "I Love the 90's" and OMG, I'm sitting just laughing, just some moments, like OMG, I actually liked that song, ROFL. Oh my, feel like I'm reliving my high school days, what great times.

On a sad note, I got a note today from the LSS that I'm on the design team for and they are CLOSING! I couldn't believe it. The store was doing great and they were going to move into a larger store and everything, but the owner decided that she needs to spend more time with her family. Which is completely understandable, but that means that I simply won't have a LSS here in Roch. I will miss being on the design team, and all of the great people from the store. It is so sad, it was the perfect little store. :(

1 comment:

Magpie said...

Your new site is bright, lady. I am so proud of your weightloss. We would love to see a new total photo of you, over on Scrappy Chic. I am sorry that the store is closing and there will be no design team. You know, though, when God closes one door.. there is always another door waiting to be opened.