Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rambles

I figured I should probably update my blog since it's been a while. :) I'm thinking I'm going to do this in list format. I love my lists!!

  • I am now down 49.5 pounds. SO close to 50 pounds lost and boy am I feeling good about it!
  • Jason and I got new cell phones, work had a great deal on a plan so we signed up. Who knew that I would ever have a camera phone, LOL. I must admit it is fun to play around with it. Now I just need to make it pretty pink! :D
  • I am enjoying going clothes shopping these days. It's lots of fun to buy stuff in smaller sizes.
  • Jason is being even more romantic now, I love it! The other day he sent me a list of 10 things that he loves about me. Made me cry. He is so sweet!
  • My newest eye candy fascination is Joe Mauer, who plays baseball for the Twins. What a cutie! Jason just laughs at me, LOL.
  • I went out and bought the Crop-A-Dial yesterday at M's. Haven't used it yet though, LOL.
  • I still have not scrapbooked. I *really* need to sit down and make a page. Even though I'm not scrapbooking it doesn't stop me from lurking on 2peas, LOL.
  • Speaking of 2peas, there is this *AMAZING* LO that I *LOVE* Very inspiring. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=956888 I'm seriously thinking about doing a page like that....I don't know though, maybe it will be odd? What do you think of that LO?
  • Then, here is another LO, a gal actually stamped her boobs, LOL. WOW, I *never* would have thought to do that. Here is that LO: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=963445

2 comments:

Jason said...

I am now down 49.5 pounds. SO close to 50 pounds lost and boy am I feeling good about it! You look so good! I'm very happy to see less of you... and very proud to have you as my wonderful wife!

I am enjoying going clothes shopping these days. It's lots of fun to buy stuff in smaller sizes. I love taking you to clothing stores other than Catherins! It does feel nice to weed out your closet, and get new stuff... now that most things are a size too big!

Jason is being even more romantic now, I love it! The other day he sent me a list of 10 things that he loves about me. Made me cry. He is so sweet! Yes, I'm sorry baby that I was kinda out of the romantic state for a long time. Ever since you started losing weight, I just can't seem to get you off my mind! You are my one and only TRUE love! I want to suprise & spoil you as much as I can!

My newest eye candy fascination is Joe Mauer, who plays baseball for the Twins. What a cutie! Jason just laughs at me, LOL. I'm hoping some day to maybe take you to a game. I know I've said this before, but now you actually have somthing that won't make you feel bored while we are there!

Magpie said...

That layout was a hoot!! I loved it!!!!! I am so glad you shared that!!