Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Seven Day Blogging Challenge

Andrew, my Twitter friend is doing a Seven Day Blogging Challenge. He challenged a few people, including me, to do the challenge. I have accepted this challenge and look forward to doing it. Here are the 7 topics that Andrew has challenged us to write about.

Starting Saturday I will write one blog post a day, each with 300 to 400 words about:

  1. What the purpose of my website is, who I am and why my blog is unique.
  2. Answer one question I think people visiting my blog may have.
  3. Write a blog post on the same topic as one my most popular posts.
  4. Share a photo I took this week and tell you about it.
  5. Embed a legal youtube clip that I either found today or created myself. Then tell everyone about the clip and related information.
  6. Create a blog post on a subject I’ve never blogged about here before.
  7. Share hints or details of what I intend to write about in the future.

The challenge for me, I think is going to be in the 300-400 word count. The other challenge I think is going to write a blog post about a topic I have never posted here. I look forward to doing this challenge. If you are reading this and want to do this challenge too, join us! Feel free to post a comment on Andrew's blog so he knows you are participating! I'm going to love this challenge!

No comments: