Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hail Storm

NOTE: You can click on any of the pictures to view them larger.

On May 30 in the evening we had a hail storm. I just wanted to cry because my plants were doing so good. I was so down about it, but what could do I? Well what I did do was take pictures. Pretty much self-explanatory. :)

This is the sidewalk right out our front door. Yes it's still hailing and raining out.
























My poor pool gardens. :( Aren't they sad looking?

















My poor pea plants. :(



















That evening, as the sun was starting to set, the lighting was awesome out there. Everything had a nice hazy mist/fog.


















This is a bolt on the bridge.














After the hail storm, the lighting was so different out, depending on the way you looked, the sky had a orange glow. It would have been the perfect night to take portraits.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Amber, you take such amazing pictures!