Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dreams

Lately I have been having some really odd dreams. They are all different, but I wake up feeling unsettled no matter what I do. I don't remember all of them, but mainly bits and pieces.

In one my cousin Katie and I were at a Backstreet Boy concert, and then were suddenly back in a house trying to protect a kid from his father. The father was going off, and we kept moving from room to room, locking doors behind us, so he couldn't get to us. The next thing I remember is that we are in a room with the kid, and hoping we have enough food and water to survive.

Last night I dreamed that Jason and I were somewhere we didn't know, driving along, and there was fighting going on, like a war. If we didn't get in a car, and evacuate the country to head back home, we wouldn't survive. There was something about us being Christian in there and if the people at the border found out we wouldn't be allowed to leave the country. We made a mad dash to the car in between gunfire and had other people follow us into the car, but we weren't scared because they weren't Christian and we would be allowed to leave the country with them in the car. We got over to the border, the other people got out of the car, and we drove to our home, but had to stop along the way to pay for something. Once we got home, we were holed up in our house and had barely enough supplies to survive. Justin and Tiffany were nearby and Justin and Jason had to take this test and past. Tiffany and I did too, but we had to type ours, it was odd. Then there was gun fire again.

I've also had various dreams over the last couple of weeks where it was the end of the world as we know it and everyone had to fend for themselves. We had some items to survive, but were a bit panicked about it not knowing how long the crisis would last.

Either these dreams are telling me I need to get my ass in gear for something or to not worry so much. They are leaving me unsettled no matter what though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm becoming concerned for you kiddo! I think there is truth to prepare for the worst...but I think you are putting way to much thought into it! Your need to have supplies to survive is good your are trying to prepare for a year...step back and prepare for 3 months..give yourself a break and relax just a bit!!

Don;t stop posting these posts I need and want to know what is going on with you and Jason! i just feel you need to take a break from your prepping and enjoy life a little....

Hugs! I love you bunches and bunches

ma

Amber said...

See Ma, that's the thing! I have stepped back. I haven't been going on Homesteading Today much, and haven't touched my files for a while now. There are things I want to try, but not relating to prepping. Thanks Ma. :) Love ya!