Monday, June 16, 2008

Dreaming and going crazy

I think I'm starting to go crazy. I've been sitting here at work and daydreaming about a place to live.

I picture a quaint little white farmhouse and a red barn on a nice 40 acre piece of land. The house has a nice front porch under an awing so you can sit under it. We would be up on a hill...a small natural pond and a small creek running through the property.

I would want some chickens for eggs...a nice large size garden....possibly a couple pigs or cows for meat...that would be in due time though. Start out slow. I would love to somehow live "off the grid" so to speak, and be much more self-sufficient. I don't think that will ever happen, but I would love that. Out in the country, fields surrounding our land, neighbors a ways down the road. Ideal for me.

Part of me thinks I'm going crazy, wanting to live this way...I think I would love it though...

No comments: