Friday, June 27, 2008

Changes

Yup, you are getting another actual post today, which is shocking isn't it? Not just pictures!

One thing that I've really started to notice since starting Celexa is that I want to be around people more. On Friday's when Jason is gone I get kinda lonely. I used to love this time to myself. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy being alone, but I would much rather be around others. It's a far cry from when I didn't want to be around anyone including Jason. I'm much happier now. What a blessing this has been.

I think part of it, especially tonight, is that I don't know what to do and I'm bored. I don't want to scrapbook, I have a headache and when I attempt to scrapbook then I just get frustrated. I already watched a movie, and don't want to sit down and concentrate on a book. I played around a bit with my last three pictures of the day. The one right before my job update entry is my current favorite. I meandered around outside a bit, thought about going for a walk, but after some of the stuff that's been going on nearby I don't dare go alone.

I'm leaning towards heading to bed. Yup, isn't that lame. Almost 8:30 on a Friday night and I'm thinking about heading to bed. I'm such a dork, lol.

Things are going well for me. I have so much to be thankful for. God has bestowed so many blessings on me lately.

So much for writing a long blog entry outside on my laptop, I have to go in as it's starting to sprinkle again!

1 comment:

Leslie Jordan said...

Amber, I'm so happy you're are feeling more like yourself. Sounds like it is such a blessing. I always think it's so interesting how we continually go through different seasons and cycles in life. This post is very insightful. I hope that we can get together during my break this summer.